Friday, January 8, 2010

1/8 Kettlebell Training

Workout #4
3 X 10L/10R OAJ @ 20kg
All three sets went well. Last set on the left side, I had one fall back on me, but I did an extra rep to make up for it.

8 Min OALC @ 16kg (11rpm)
Left: 11/11/11/11 Right: 11/11/11/11
Left side felt in the zone. There was a rep in the last minute of left side that may not have counted in a competition setting, but I counted it here. Also, last rep of the set was right at the buzzer.

6 Min OALC @ 16kg (10rpm)
Left: 10/12/10 Right: 10/10/10
I lost track of the count on the second minute so I ended up doing an extra two reps.

Considering that I was not yet recovered from Thursday's leg workout and possibly Wednesday's sparring class, this workout went well. I paid special attention to warming up my shoulder because I could tell that it was sore. I wonder if holding the barbell aggravated it? I did have one squat where I pitched forward a little and needed help from my spotter so that may have affected it.

No comments:

Post a Comment