Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1/12 Kettlebell Training

Workout #2
try a few 24kg OAJ like 3-5 reps per side
Right: 3 reps Left: 3 reps
I tried for a couple more reps on the right side, but it did not happen. The jerk was "easier" than I expected, but I will need to become accustomed to the weight.

4 Min OAJ @ 20kg (8rpm)
Left: 8/8 Right: 8/8
Had to work to make all the jerks on the left side, but the right side went fairly well.

6 min Snatch @ 12kg (15rpm)
Good set: 15rpm. I think that the last rep was right at the buzzer or maybe a little after. It was just a matter of losing track of the time.

2 X 30L/30R Swings @ 16kg
These bothered my left elbow. I think that it is some lingering after effects from my shoulder being swollen last week. BTW, I figured out why my shoulder was bothering me on Jan 8's workout. It was jarred during sparring the previous Wednesday. I remember thinking that this was not a good thing when it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment