Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1/26 Kettlebell Training

Workout #2
8 Min Snatches @ 12kg (15rpm)
Normally I do not wear wraps for 12kg snatches, but I wore one on my right for this set. It was incredibly uncomfortable and threw off my technique on the right side. The speed of the set was ok at 15rpm.

4 Min OAJ @ 20kg (9rpm)
Did something to my elbow on the second to last rep on the left side. It is similar to what I did in September, but not quite as bad. Between the second dip and standing up, my arm was coming up with my elbow slightly bent at the same time the kettlebell was coming down. It feels like a hyperextension. Unfortunately, this may be enough to keep me out of the competition this Saturday.

6 Min OAJ @ 16kg (10rpm)
Did the set, but felt my left elbow.

2 X 30L/30R Swings @ 16kg
Skipped this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment