Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2/9 Kettlebell Training

Workout #2
8 min OALC @ 16kg (10rpm)
Winded again. My elbow bothered me the last minute of the left hand, but I did manage the entire four minutes on that both sides.

8 min OALC @ 12kg (12rpm)
Good set.

2 X 10L/10R OAJ @ 20kg
Figured out something on these sets. My elbow feels better if I make sure that my arm is straight before I stand up versus straightening my arm as I stand up. Of course the arm would still lockout by the time that my knees are fully extended. It seems to prevent the motion of my bent arm meeting a kettlebell that is on the descent. I can cheat it with the 12kg and some with the 16kg, but I think that it makes a more of a difference with the 20kg kettlebell. I used to pay more attention to that with the 16kg, but have moved away from it as the pace has quickened and my elbow adapted.

No comments:

Post a Comment