Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12/29 Kettelbell Training

Workout #2
6 Min OALC @ 16kg (12rpm)
Left: 12/12/12 Right: 12/12/11
I'm going to try shortening the transition between the left and right hand. I take a quick break there so to speak so I may be losing a little bit of time. Also, the kettlebell is starting to wobble at the bottom of the clean on some of the reps. This could be a result of rushing the reps.

6 Min Snatch @ 12kg (15rpm)
Left: 15/15/15 Right: 15/15/15
Focused on using my legs more effectively. The bell is going up a lot easier, but now I am having to relearn the timing of the catch at the top. I am not banging my forearm, but I am not decelerating smoothly either overall.

6 Min OAJ @ 16kg (10rpm)
Left: 10/10/10 Right: 10/10/10
Maybe it was because I was tired from the first two sets, but I spent too much time adjusting the position of the kettlebell coming down from the top of the jerk to the rack on the left. I've never noticed me rolling the bell off the shoulder into the rack before, but I was doing that on more than a couple reps on the right side. Interesting.

1 X 30L/30R Swings @ 16kg
Rest as much as needed between sets

No comments:

Post a Comment