Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12/22 Tuesday Kettlebell Training

Workout #2
6 Min OALC @ 16kg (12rpm)
Left: 12/11/12 Right: 12/12/12
I lost track of the count on the second minute of the left hand. Worked on fast hip pop which really came into play during this set. Lockouts need to be faster and longer on a few reps on the left hand.

6 Min Snatch @ 12kg(14rpm)
It is good that we are working a couple sets of snatches into the mix during a week. I am still uncomfortable with them. It's not necessarily a technique thing. I wish that it was because then I could fix it. It is a keep working a couple sets of snatches a week thing.

1X30/30 Swings @ 16kg
Experimented with regripping at the apex of the swing. Do I need to fully release the kettlebell prior to regripping?

No comments:

Post a Comment