Thursday, December 17, 2009

12/16 Wednesday KB Training

Workout #3
6 Min Snatch @ 12kg (16rpm)
Worked on finger locking the bell. I had moderate success with better results on the left than the right. When I was successful, the trajectory of the bell on the downswing was noticeably smoother. I felt my left shoulder again, but it was nowhere near as bad as the other day.

6 Min OALC @ 16kg (10rpm)
This set was tough in part because I had already worked my legs this morning. Normally, it would not have been that big of a deal.

3 X 6L/6R OAJ @ 20kg
By this time, my t-shirt was really aggravating my elbow. There is a raised decoration on one of my workout shirts that I have used for a long time that was rubbing it raw. I guess that it will become a leg day workout shirt. Anyway, good sets overall.

I would like to fit in five training days this week. Hopefully, I will be able to work out Fri and Sat. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment