Friday, December 11, 2009

12/11 Friday KB Training

Workout #3
4 Min Cleans @ 20kg (8rpm)

I have a tendency to reposition after the clean. I need to clean directly into the position that I need to jerk.

8 Min OALC @ 16kg (10rpm)
It occurs to me that fast hips on the up portion of the first bump includes fast knees. I find it easier to think fast knees rather than fast hips. Be careful though not to concentrate so much on the knees that I lose focus of what the hips are doing.

The entire set was 10rpm. There was one rep on the left though that was questionable due to a slight press out. It may or may not have been counted in a competition. Therefore, that minute may have been 9rpm instead of 10rpm.

2 X 8L/8R OAJ @ 20kg
I'm moving the 20kg better. It's still a heavy weight for me, but I am feeling more confident about it. There is still an issue with too much extraneous movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment