Monday, December 28, 2009

12/28 Kettlebell Training

Workout #1
2 X10L/10R OAJ @ 20kg
My arm needs to be straighter at the top of the jerks here. I was still a little cold when I started these so that probably caused some of it.

8 Min OALC @ 16kg(11rpm)
Worked on using my hips to pop the bell up on the clean vs. muscling it. I liked the result. My elbow stayed closer to my body and the bell seemed to go more directly to the rack position than before. Here's the breakdown: Left 11/11/11/11 Right 11/11/11/10. The bell came down in a weird descent on the 34th rep on the right side so I steadied it with the other hand instinctively. Technically, you could say that I only had 34 reps on the right side. I decided to go ahead and finish out the set. The 44th rep on the right side happened just after the buzzer.

4 Min Cleans @ 20kg (10rpm)
Worked the same thing as on the 16kg cleans. I lost count on the left side so I ended up doing a couple more than needed. It's better than doing a couple less, I guess you could say.

No comments:

Post a Comment