Saturday, December 19, 2009

12/19 Sat KB Training

Workout #5
6 Min Snatch @ 12kg (16rpm)
rest 2 min
6 Min OAJ @ 12kg (12rpm)
rest 2 min
6 Min OALC @ 12kg (10rpm)

Mentally tired, but still wanted to fit in 5 days this week. Overall, everything went pretty well.

I think that next time I snatch, I am going to avoid looking in the mirror. It makes me think about my left elbow too much. I was not as successful with the finger lock as I was earlier this week. I am, however, developing more of a callous on the index finger side of my palm on the left hand. I take this event as good news.

On long cycle, I went 12rpm for the first two minutes because I forgot that the speed was supposed to be 10rpm. I only did 6rpm on the third minute and then continued with 10rpm for the remainder of the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment