Monday, May 3, 2010

5/3 Kettlebell Training

Workout #1
6 Min OALC @ 20kg (6rpm)
Left: 6 / 6 / 6 Right: 6 / 6 / 6
Felt good to actually complete a 20kg set. I still feel like I am missing something from the first bump, but maybe it has to do with acclimating to a heavier kettlebell.

2 X 6 Min OALC @ 16kg (10rpm)
Both sets were 10rpm. Had over an hour break between the 20kg set and these two sets. Not used to the speed so I was behind a little from how I like to pace a set. A couple minutes may have had 9 reps while the next minute had 11 reps, if that makes sense.

6 Min Snatch @ 8kg (16rpm) - optional and practice if there is time.
This set was around 15 to 16rpm. I played around with different pieces such as straightening the knees, finger lock etc. I am still looking for a groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment