Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/27 Kettlebell Training

Workout #4
6 Min OALC @ 20kg (6rpm)
Left: 6 /6 / 6 Right: 6 / 6 / 6
Pace felt slow, but still a decently hard set for me. It was probably more length of set vs pace that I was feeling. I need to put more time in with the 20kg overall.

4 Min OALC @ 20kg (6rpm)
Left: 6 / 6 Right: 6 / 6

6 Min Cleans @ 20kg (10rpm)
I was definitely feeling it on the last minute of each hand. I like these sets because it allows me to work on my technique. I worked on how the kettlebell lands in the rack. Sometimes, I could almost lay it up there. Other times, I whacked myself. Either way, it was good practice. I am having difficulty with any type of finger lock with this weight so my palms are developing hot spots. I suppose heat and humidity could be playing a part in that though.

Optional Jerk Set with 16kg - 6 min - 10rpm
Good set.

No comments:

Post a Comment