Sunday, May 16, 2010

5/13 Kettlebell Training

Workout #3
6 Min OALC @ 16kg (8rpm)
rest 2 Min
6 Min OAJ @ 16kg (8-10rpm)
rest 2 Min
6 Min Cleans @ 16kg (10rpm)
Looks like I am moving from the 12kg to the 16kg for my Fitness Protocol type workouts. I think that it is a good move. Would love it if I could snatch the 16kg with my left, but that is an old story which is best left for another post. Felt my elbow, but did ok with this workout.

6-8 min Snatch Practice @ 8kg (16rpm)
Didn’t want to chance snatching on my left so I did five minutes at 16rpm on my right. I am also considering that my left arm may never be up to snatching heavier weights for any length of time. It's a depressing thought.

Naturally my back felt weird so I tried two sets of 25 swings on my left with the 8kg. Back still feels out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment