Sunday, April 4, 2010

4/4 Kettlebell Training

Workout #1
1 X 5L/5R OAJ @ 24kg
Left: 1 Right: 5
Started out on the left side which was a mistake. No reps. Set it down and tried with the right. Made 5 reps without a real issue. Set it down and tried again with the left. Made one rep, but dropped it on one of the next couple attempts.

6 Min OALC @ 20kg (8rpm)
Left: 8 / 8 / 8 Right: 8 / 8 / 8
Surprised myself by being able to complete this set with the requested rpm. I did feel it in the legs which is different from the 16kg sets usually.

4 Min OAJ @ 20kg (8rpm)
4 Min Clean @ 20kg (8rpm)
After the OALC set, both these sets were easy. Actually, I had been working to this pace with the 20kg OAJ and Clean sets that coach has given to me in previous workouts. I'm guessing that I should have held the lockout for a couple of seconds on the OAJs though?

No comments:

Post a Comment