Saturday, March 20, 2010

3/20 Kettlebell Training

Workout #4
1 X 15L/15R OAJ @ 20kg
6 Min OALC @ 16kg (12rpm)
I ended up doing 35 reps on the left hand and either 34 or 35 reps on the left hand.

6 min OAJ @ 16kg (12rpm)
Good set. Felt a little unbalanced in the rack position. I think it maybe because I don’t have to worry so much about a good rack position with long cycle so I am out of practice.

6 min OALC @ 12kg (13rpm)
This set ended up with 38 reps on both hands.

It has been hard to fit training into my schedule with my new job. It's a great job, but the hours are long currently. This is only my fourth kettlebell workout in two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back with Kettlebells in your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm sore this morning, but it's good to be lifting.

    ReplyDelete