Sunday, June 13, 2010

6/13 Kettlebell Training

Workout #3
Plan was to start with Workout #1 and see if I could hit the first set. Unfortunately, the leg workout yesterday took too much out of me. I switched to this workout.

6 Min OALC @ 20kg (8rpm)
9L/9L/5L+2R/7R/9R/7R

6 Min OALC @ 16kg (10-11rpm)
11rpm. Felt left rotator cuff. I thought that holding the heavy jerks for an extra second on the left side could have caused it, but it may be something else. From watching the 20kg set on video, the left side is very wobbly on jerk portion. My guess is that while the heavy jerks may have contributed, my shoulder taking the brunt of the wobbling around with the 20kg until finding fixation at the top was a large factor. It is still bothering me hours after the workout.

2 X 6L/6R OAJ @ 24kg
First set: 6R/1L+2L
Second set: 1R
Called it.

No comments:

Post a Comment