Sunday, November 28, 2010

11/28/2010 Kettlebell Training

Workout #2 11/28

4 Min Push Press @ 12kg (6-8rpm)

8rpm. Fairly easy set overall.

6 Min Snatch @ 8kg (14rpm)
Worked on trying not to muscle the drop. I have had the same issue with the drop on jerks, but had not realized that I was doing it on snatches as well. The flow felt better and I think that this change will lessen the impact on my elbow as long as I can control the sudden stop at the bottom.

8 Min Cleans @ 12kg (8rpm)
Worked on keeping my elbow close to my body and not muscling the drop. The set was not hard, but I am still adjusting to standing there with a weight in my hand for 8 minutes. My lower back becomes tired, but it'll adjust.

1 X 40L/40R Swings @ 12kg
Good set. I'm sure that my form is off here. I was never that great at swings, but they're passable.

No comments:

Post a Comment